Yang Fan Academy is a school in the San Francisco Bay Area which is seeking a high qualifying candidate to fill in as a School Administrator.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates various school projects, programs and services involving administrative operations; recommends and assists in implementing improved operation methods, procedures and policies.
- Conducts research and analytical studies on a variety of programs and issues; coordinates and expedites reporting on program information based on the input from various functional personnel; develops procedures and forms; formulates recommendations and prepares reports and correspondence.
- Generates and reviews weekly and monthly reports from the operations of Yang Fan Academy, and analyzes the long-term data to identify patterns, trends, indicia of any problems, indicia of the success of various business strategies, and evidence that business goals are being missed, met, or exceeded. Such analysis includes compiling, reviewing and analyzing the reports, tracking changes over time, and investigating and analyzing the underlying causes of such changes.
- Assists in determining financial methods, procedures and costs pertaining to a particular functional aspect of our service or program; conducts cost benefit analysis and reviews and prepares financial and statistical reports; coordinates contract arrangements with other organizations and private parties.
- Monitor and optimize student database security and performance, effectively communicate with database vendor for technical support and improvement such as database design, migration, and troubleshooting.
- Confers and coordinates with all personnel in charge of various responsibilities that are integral part of our operations, and explains policies and procedures; may make presentations on assigned projects and programs.
- Provides staff support to CEO concerning the overall operations and/or particular aspects of the operations, as assigned.
- May administer various staff functions of the program and/or train and evaluate assigned staff.
- Must Have a Master Degree in Business, Management, Education, Humanity and/or Social Science
- Must be fluent in both English and Chinese
- Outgoing and enthusiastic team player
- A quick learner and adapted to high pressure and fast pace work environment
We offer competitive salary and benefits. We will sponsor qualified candidate for H1B Visa if needed.