The Benefits & Compensation Manager will develop, implement and manage the benefits programs for Region Americas (RAM), and implement and manage global compensation programs in-region. This is the senior-most Benefits & Compensation role for the Region, reporting into the Regional Head of HR. This role sits at our North American Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. To attract and retain a high-performance workforce, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring effective communication of programs and that RAM offers competitive benefits and compensation.
- Continuously monitor the market, analyze trends, and partner with our broker and other vendors to drive design and recommend new benefits programs to management, ensuring that benefits are competitive, cost-effective, and equitable.
- Supports executive decision-making by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, obtaining qualified opinions, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions, making required statutory filings in a timely manner.
- Manages and oversees all aspects of benefits for RAM (administration, audits, reviews), including 401k/Retirement Plan, disability, LOA, FMLA, Parental/Bonding leave, Worker’s Compensation, Tuition Reimbursement, and Health and Wellness. Manage relationships with vendors/providers to expedite and improve the delivery, evaluate services and SLAs, and ensure alignment with the total rewards strategy for ROI/cost-effectiveness.
- Designs and executes annual Open Enrollment; including system updates, testing, and writing communications
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the benefits and department operational budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Member of the Benefits Committee and responsible for coordinating Benefits Committee Meetings
- Analyze, implement, and report on all compensation and incentive plans, programs, and policies and procedures.
- Analyze and adhere to government regulations to ensure full compliance.
- Research and evaluate market trends, analyze data both internally and externally in compensation, and engage with our outsourced compensation consulting partner to develop competitive pay levels and strategies.
- Establish and implement compensation practices and policies, for the region, in alignment with global plans and objectives.
- Design, administer and analyze company car program.
- Develop, implement and manage ad-hoc compensation and recognition rewards programs within RAM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, or related field
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in the analysis, design, and administration of benefits and compensation programs.
- 5+ years of experience in leading a benefit and compensation function with strong vendor management experience (i.e., benefits plan and design, salary structure, management incentive program design and implementation, variable pay program design and implementation, benchmarking, etc.)
- Relevant certification preferred (ex: CEBS or CCP)
- Experience working for an international organization
- Detail-oriented; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills—excellent fluency with data and analysis.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Advanced MS Office skills. Experience and ability to navigate various software programs.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise-wide systems (ADP, SAP, SuccessFactors, etc) highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to travel as needed