Explore Your Future at Western & Southern Life!
· Do you enjoy meeting new people at community events?
· Do you drive for results?
· Are you a strong communicator and active listener?
· Are you eager to serve others and help create financial peace of mind?
If these traits sound like you, then Western & Southern Life, a member of Western & Southern Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company, may be the ideal place for you to build your long-term career!
As a financial representative, you will work with current and prospective clients in your community, understand their financial needs, and recommend impactful solutions from a comprehensive lineup of products and services from a company with a heritage of financial strength and stability dating back to 1888.
Building a Successful Career
Whether you are experienced in financial services or new to the industry, we can tailor your development program to accommodate your needs. Early training supports attainment of your state life & health insurance license and completion of SIE licensing requirements, if you do not already have them.
Value for YOU
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer:
· Robust benefits, including a 401(k) plan with company match, AND a defined benefit pension plan
· First-class individualized training and development
· Dynamic career growth opportunities
· And more!
If this appeals to you, we invite you to explore the possibilities!
Summary of Responsibilities
The purpose of the Financial Representative is to meet the middle-income client needs for risk protection, financial security, and wealth creation by educating clients, analyzing needs, and recommending solutions in an ethical and client-focused manner. The Financial Representative provides financial solutions to the right people, in the right way, for the right reasons.