Waukesha County is looking for friendly, customer service oriented individuals to work as Park Seasonal for our Waukesha County Parks.
Ideal candidates will exhibit a friendly and welcoming demeanor, be quick learners, and have good attention to detail.
- Attendant Concessionaire – An Attendant Concessionaire works in the Entrance Hut and Concession Stand selling daily and annual passes, may collect fees for camping and firewood, sells concession items, keeps inventory, maintains and cleans concession stand and entrance hut. Must be able to operate a cash register, provide change and complete paperwork to balance the assigned money drawer at the end of their shift.
- Park Attendant – Performs overall maintenance of the park or golf course by cutting grass using heavy duty equipment, collecting refuse, dumping garbage, cleaning restrooms and pit toilets, painting and maintaining equipment. May occasionally be asked to help with the collection of park fees.
- At least 16 years of age with an 8th grade education.
- Recent cash handling and customer service work experience preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License is desirable.
- Ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, and the public.
- Knowledge of basic food safety and handling.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push/pull, and lift up to 10-20 lbs, on an occasional basis.