We are looking for a Director of Business Development to identify and source potential customers who can benefit from our hyper-targeted micro-influencer campaigns, which are designed to help brands reach their intended audience.
In this position, your key focus will be to drive revenue within Top Tier Agencies and Enterprise accounts.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, demonstrates exceptional negotiation and leadership skills, and is ready to consistently exceed quotas and contribute to the team’s overall success. Other key traits you’ll possess and need to succeed in this role include being methodical, organized, and able to manage your time well.
- Accurately track pipeline and forecast quarterly performance in SalesForce
- Generate new business for VizSense; including identifying and qualifying prospects, communicating the specific value proposition for their business, and establishing long-term, successful partnerships
- Own the entire sales cycle from qualification to demonstration and contracting
- Partner with our SDR and Client Services Team for a seamless sales cycle
- Understand VizSense’s influencer marketing campaigns and be able to articulate and demonstrate their functions and benefits to external audiences
- Work closely with stakeholders within interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals
Personal and Interpersonal Competencies
- Ability to articulate and understand product capabilities, use cases, and market differentiators
- Excellent rapport, a demonstrated ability to build relationships, with the drive and knowledge to navigate multi-level relationships, i.e., managing and closing complex sales cycles from business champion to the C-level
- Goal-oriented, proficient in negotiating, with a history of consistent quota attainment
- Proficient in understanding customer needs with the ability to effectively align the conversation and products to their needs
- Responsive, attentive, organized and with a sense of urgency
- 3-6 years of quota-carrying sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Multilingual a plus
- Sales Methodology training and professional/client references preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Understanding of consumer and marketing intelligence space, either through direct experience (preferably SaaS) or background at agency, consulting or market research firm
Job Family: Business Development
People Manager: No
Travel Required: Ability to travel is required (typically 20% or less, may be higher depending on clients)
Note: This job description is not intended to be all‐inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Local candidates only – no relocation is available for this position.
At VizSense, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. VizSense is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.