The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vincentian Collaborative System (VCS) Recruiter. This position is responsible for coordinating the pre-employment process for new hires with the Recruiter, hiring managers and Human Resource Generalists.
It is the duty of all employees to promote and support a resident centered care environment that ensures the treatment of all residents, family members, visitors, fellow employees and customers with kindness, respect, and dignity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commits to the Vincentian Collaborative System (VCS) mission to nurture and
- sustain a ministry of compassionate care that preserves the human dignity
- of persons within a diverse and changing society.
- Upholds and promotes the VCS values of spirituality, compassion, quality,
- dignity, collaboration, advocacy and stewardship.
- Promotes and supports a resident centered care environment that ensures the treatment of all residents, family members, visitors, fellow employees and customers with kindness, respect, and dignity.
- Coordinate pre-employment process for new hires, assisting with questions they might have regarding testing and background checks.
- Check in with candidates regularly to ensure a smooth pre-employment process.
- Coordinate with HR Generalists to keep them up to date on centralized on-site orientation.
- Assist with new employee orientation by creating and auditing the new employee file before sending to the appropriate facility.
- Maintain a record of all new hires/orientation.Participating in recruitment events, such as career fairs, preparing information packets, and gathering information from suitable candidates.
- Assist with compiling reports on recruitment for the HR department/Marketing.
- Assist hiring managers with scheduling interviews when necessary.
- Complete candidates electronic file.
- Assist with filing as needed.
- Light office duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related is preferred.
- One (1) year of work experience in the Human Resources field is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Typical work is performed in a controlled climate office environment.
- Some travel between facilities is required.