DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS – VILLAGE CAREGIVING – COLUMBUS
IN-HOME HEALTH AGENCY(NON-MEDICAL)
The Director of Operations provides high-level administrative support to the Columbus management and nursing team members by providing efficient office practices and processes and manages the reception desk and Office administration located in Columbus.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage caregiver schedules.
- Read/analyze emails and determine/take appropriate action.
- Stay abreast of the day-to-day schedule of activities, appointments and critical matters and notifying of same.
- Manage the reception/front desk function.
- Handle information requests.
- Coordinate company meetings/events as requested.
- Compile reports, emails, letters and other documents.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls or handle calls as appropriate.
- Maintain filing systems of miscellaneous corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes.
- Perform general office duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Veterans’ Administration Home/Community Care Program knowledge strongly preferred
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATION:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of Administrative Experience
- Advanced degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree) is preferred
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate ideas verbally and through writing.
- Ability to work well with others and interact easily with a variety of health care professionals.
- Ability to meet deadlines and conform to organizational policies.
- Time Management and Collaboration skills
- Flexibility and Stress Management skills
- Possess a high level of integrity.
Job Type: Full-time