Interns will assist the Video Producer and Video Operations Coordinator with the department’s video elements to promote the University’s 16 varsity sports, ticket sales, and creating a positive game day atmosphere. This position is an unpaid internship position that will work 12-15 hours per week.
This position’s duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Aid in creating in-game video elements (player headshots & in-game videos, dance cam, make some noise, promotional items).
· Edit high end social media videos with footage provided for engagement
· Would like an individual that could possibly complete high end motion/animated graphics (make some noise, defense, 3-point, block, logos, etc.) – Not a requirement
· Assist the video producer with shooting, editing, and archiving game highlights and other videos for the video board, website, social media and other marketing outlets to generate brand awareness, ticket sales, and attendance.
· Assist in the scheduling, writing of scripts, and development of promotional needs for video production.
· Other duties as assigned by the Video Producer and Video Operations Coordinator
· Preferred candidates should have a working knowledge of video equipment, sports video production, experience with a prep level, collegiate or professional sports team
· Shooting or editing experience required
· Have strong organizational skills, outstanding communication and experience with video editing systems in the Adobe Suit, specifically in Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop (If working on site)
This position will provide the opportunity to gain insight to the inner workings of a Division I Athletic Department with 16 varsity teams, videography, and develop communication and marketing skills in a professional environment.