This position reports to the Dean of the College of Health Professions and McAuley School of Nursing (CHP/MSON) and works on the development and implementation of student recruitment and competitive marketing plans for graduate nursing and health services administration programs. This person will be responsible for interfacing with on- and off-campus partners to help the institution meet and exceed enrollment goals in assigned programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Identify, plan and participate in on- and off-campus recruitment activities (including virtual) to professionally represent and promote the CHP/MSON to external constituents.
(2) Serve as an information resource to students, faculty and staff by maintaining knowledge of coursework, admission requirements, curriculum expectations and program outcomes.
(3) Evaluate date from self-initiated and standard enrollment reports to determine actions which will maximize recruitment.
(4) Assist with the development and execution of communication and marketing content.
(5) Work with CHP/MSON administration and graduate program leads to design effective and efficient guidelines and processes for admission.
(6) Other duties as assigned.
3-4 years of experience in higher education recruitment, preferably in the healthcare sector
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Passion for higher education
Demonstrated computer competency including use of a FRM such as Slate, CAS
Strength in data analysis and problem solving
Innovative and goal-oriented
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Commitment to connecting and building relationships with prospective students
Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills and solid interpersonal skills
Experience working with faculty/staff/students from post-secondary institutions
Experience using social media outlets
Networking skills especially with educational leadership, medical staff leadership and administrative leadership
Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and respond to market trends and adapt marketing strategies
Job may require lifting light weight objects (1 to 10 pounds) with no repetitive bending or stooping. Occasionally lift average weight objects (1 to 10 pounds).
Office environment with some local offsite travel
Valid driver’s license required
Commensurate with experience
Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm