Clinical Care Technician (CCT) – 16542
- Boston, MA, USA
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Shift: Rotating
- Work Address: 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111
- Job Category (for posting purposes): Clinical Support
It takes a lot of very smart, hard-working and talented people to provide the level of care that we give to our patients. Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected academic medical center and we pride ourselves not only on the sophistication of the care we deliver, but the compassionate way in which we provide it. And that starts with our employees.
Functioning under the direction of the Professional Registered Nurse (RN) and as a member of the unit-based patient care team, the Clinical Care Technician (CCT) performs duties of direct and indirect patient care, provides environmental support, and facilitates patient safety.
- Supports the RN with clinical tasks including, but not limited to, glucometry, EKGs, vital signs, as well as patient safety.
- Responds to the needs of patients and family members on designated unit and other units as needed
- Takes a proactive role in the efficient operation of the unit.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a certified nursing assistant training, EMT certification, or student nurse clinical rotation
- BLS certification required
- Please note: Schedule may consist of both 8 and 12 hour shifts
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT:
Must be able to perform all essential functions of this position with reasonable accommodation if disabled.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. New England Medical Center reserves the right to modify position duties at any time, to reflect process improvements and business necessity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.