TOMMY NOBIS CENTER
MARIETTA, GA 30066
Tommy Nobis Center Mission: Empowering People Through Employment
Vision: Tommy Nobis Center envisions supportive communities where people with disabilities are afforded the opportunity to work.
- Gain valuable, real-world experience through playing an active role in the implementation of development and organization-wide strategic plans, including day-to-day execution of annual appeals and special events.
- Drive innovative special projects for CEO, Development Director, & Communications Manager.
- Broaden customer service and donor relationship skills through support of Vehicle Donation and Annual Giving Campaigns.
- Collaborate on key aspects of grant-writing process, including grant research and reporting.
- Master development and relationship management techniques through driving prospect research, cultivation and stewardship approaches.
- Train in Blackbaud CRM for exposure to industry-standard software and hands-on experience with data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Manage and perform daily administrative processes, including but not limited to preparing promotional presentations and stewardship materials.
Tommy Nobis Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drugs Don’t Work worksite and a participant in e-Verify.