Speech and Language Pathologist
Job Duties and expectations:
● Proper certification required: Ohio School Speech Language Pathologist
● Conduct screenings and diagnostic evaluations.
● Work with children with a wide range of disabilities, from mild or moderate to severe
and/or multiple disorders.
● Provide services on an individual, small-group, or classroom basis to infants,
toddlers, preschoolers, school-age children, and adolescents.
● Work on listening, speaking, reading, writing, and learning strategies in general
education and special education classrooms.
● Collaborate with and train other professionals and parents to facilitate students’
academic, communication, and social skills in an educational environment.
● Serve on RTI and teacher assistance teams.
● Write reports and participate in annual review conferences.
● Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
● Complete documentation as required by federal, state, and local agencies.
● Pursue opportunities to enhance professional performance.
● Reliable and punctual
● Experience working with all grade levels and all disabilities
● Working knowledge of students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
● Excellent organization skills-scheduling and documentation
● Excellent communication skills to collaborate with the teachers, families and
● Excellent time management skills-maintaining IEP and ETR time frames for