The program prepares participants for roles of increasing responsibility through a combination of rotational assignments, structured learning, formalized feedback, and mentoring. Program participants will have the opportunity to interact with senior Data Science and IT leaders and participate in various key Data Science initiatives.
Program participants will have 2 one-year rotation assignments during the two-year program. As part of the rotational program, candidates may rotate through locations including but not limited to: Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, California, etc. Geographic flexibility is required both during and upon completion of the program.
Rotation examples include:
- Business Intelligence, Digital Technology & Delivery, Emerging Technologies, Enterprise Applications Systems, Data Science, Data Engineering
The DSLDP program affords participants an outstanding opportunity to produce results, quickly gain credibility and develop a strong company network over two years. Prior to completing the program, participants work with the Program Manager and interview for positions across the Data Science organization.
- Students completing a Bachelor’s degree between December 2020 and July 2021; preferred majors: Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Computational and Data Science & Engineering
- GPA of 3.2 or greater
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career as a future leader in Data Science
- Related work or internship experience strongly desired
- Ability to manage, plan, and prioritize projects
- Experience in data collection & analysis
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude, learning agility, and adaptability
- Understanding of existing & emerging technologies
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction