Northwest Conservation Project Manager
The Northwest Project Manager will deliver TPL’s mission of conserving land for people by utilizing nonprofit land acquisition techniques and sound business practices. The conserved lands include recreation, working (forest, farm), water resource land, as well as, open space and environmentally important land.
- Assumes primary responsibility for identifying, negotiating, documenting and completing conservation real estate transactions with the assistance of legal and finance staff.
- Develops and implements strategies prior to acquisition of key resource properties and their conveyance to public agencies or other permanent stewards.
- Identifies areas in which The Trust for Public Land’s conservation strategy is needed for the preservation of open space lands of critical local, regional, or national importance.
Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3-4 years project-related or equivalent land trust or non-profit experience desirable.
- Real estate transaction experience.
- Project management experience.
- This position requires moderate to heavy travel.