The Marden Companies are looking for a self-motivated individual to fill the position of Corporate Services Administrative Specialist in a small company health care environment.
This staff position involves:
· Benefit coordination for employees, including 401k,
· Maintaining/updating electronic personnel records,
· Payroll processing approval,
· Accounts Payable processing,
· Verify new hire credentialing and oversee annual credentialing,
· Maintain computer system for payroll records and human resources,
· Professional recruitment coordination; and
· New employee onboarding and orientation.
Candidate must be detailed oriented and organized with either appropriate education or experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Data entry
· Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines
· Basic Accounting knowledge
· Payroll processing
· Governmental reportings
· Broad software competency
· Benefit administration
· Employee credentialing
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality; and
· Excellent writing skills.
The position is full-time with excellent benefits including Paid Time Off and 401k.
Apply online @ www.mardencompanies.com or contact Kary Phelps @ 1-800-223-9519 for more details