We are looking for caring professionals who have a passion to support the needs of adults and children with severe and persistent mental illness. We help individuals of all ages manage their mental health and life’s everyday stressors with a full range of psychiatry, counseling, and case management services – be a part of a team that makes a difference.
About The Centers & Circle Health Services
Circle Health Services and The Centers for Families and Children (The Centers) are historic human service non-profits serving more than 30,000 people across Northeast Ohio each year. Together, the organizations are leading the way in providing an innovative and integrated model towards a common goal: creating life changing solutions for those we serve to lead healthier and more successful lives.
Our Behavioral Health Centers
The Centers & Circle Health Services provide a variety of behavioral health and substance abuse treatment services, including outpatient, individual, family, relationship counseling and psychiatric services for mild to severe conditions.
Employee Resources and Benefits
The Centers offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer contribution (regardless of employee’s contribution amount), vacation/sick/holiday paid time off, employer paid life insurance and long-term disability, and many other benefits. Eligible for performance-based weekly and quarterly bonus. Mileage paid at IRS rate.
- Intake screening and orientation for new clients and guardians when applicable
- Mental Health assessments
- Counseling using best clinical practices
- May require care coordination with a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field preferred.
- Licensure: Requires a social work or counselor license recognized by the state of Ohio – i.e. LSW, LPC, MFT, LISW, LPCC or IMFT.
- Prior experience working with the SPMI population strongly desired.
- Must be skilled at use of DSM-V for diagnosis of mental and emotional disorders.
- Must have an awareness of and sensitivity to the cultural diversity of the populations served.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the State of Ohio with access to an insured vehicle for client transportation.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills, ability to make sound decisions under stressful conditions, demonstrated clinical skills, and an ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
***Other titles known for this position: Mental Health Counselor/Therapist, Community Counselor/Therapist and Licensed Social Worker.