The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings and recruitment.
- Update job postings (80% of internship).
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship. The opportunity is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks and is a telecommute role, however we do have a dedicated manager who supervises the position, offering daily contact via email or video chat (if needed), monthly 101 sessions and catch up calls with team members.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.