Technology Sales Executive
To identify and research prospective customers, gain appointments with decision makers, understand their business needs, and sell hardware, software, managed print solutions, and water systems to commercial and/or named accounts to meet their needs. To maintain a partnership-level relationship with customers and ensure ongoing customer service. To continue to work with current customers to identify additional needs and sell appropriate solutions.
· Meet or exceed sales revenue and profit quotas.
· Sell a broad range of hardware, software, and service solutions.
· Ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale and maintain customer relationships.
· Maintain 30/60/90-day funnel with a 40/60 ratio of current/net new.
· Drive cross-selling with water systems by proactively seeking opportunities.
· Promptly enter all customer information in our database system.
· Participate and complete all vendor and internal training required.
· Develop and submit an annual business plan including revenue and profit goals, targeted accounts, and marketing strategies.
· Demonstrated strong work ethic
· Competitive base salary with designated commission plan.
· After 60 days, eligible for 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits (Medical & Dental)
· Fuel and cell phone reimbursement