BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
At Terrell’s, we are on a mission to provide exceptional customer service in the business solutions industry. From printers and copiers to drinking water systems, Terrell’s helps increase profits by lowering costs and increasing productivity.
Imagine working for a company that celebrates innovation, teamwork and growth. Bring your talents to Terrell’s and immerse yourself in a company that provides great benefits, professional development and a passionate team of co-workers!
Terrell’s has an exciting opportunity for you as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE in our Bozeman, MT office!
Terrell’s Inside Sales/Business Development Team will land and expand Terrell’s footprint among addressable accounts in the Mid-Market space. Thus, enabling the Market Sales Team to continue to strategically position themselves within the organizations that require face-to-face engagement. Our Business Development Representative efforts concurrently utilize and strategize with their field counterparts’ efforts.
· Work with customers and prospects in the assigned territory
· Joint account planning with managers and sales reps to grow pipeline and close deals
· Develop and retain business, in conjunction with Terrell’s assigned sales team within various accounts
· Develop sales activities with new enterprise accounts; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing customer base
· Develop sales pipeline by proactively calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
· Effectively execute a business plan to maximize revenue
· Assist in forecasting and account/opportunity details in Terrell’s CRM (Compass)
· Provide weekly updates including but not limited to, end of contracts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
· Work with sales team to advance opportunities to closure
· Propose, coordinate, and participate to marketing activities within the territory
· Performs other duties as assigned
You are good at:
· Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
· Working independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
· Communicate with sales reps and managers to build business relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
· Problem solving and analytical tasks
You bring to Terrell’s:
· Bachelor’s Degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Minimum of 2 years of mid-market to enterprise sales
· Successful in engaging in conversations with C-Level clients
· Proven track record of setting net new and customer accounts; must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues
· Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills
· Must have knowledge of solution/product selling and value-based selling techniques
Terrell’s Office Solutions Offers:
· Competitive Salary + bonuses and commission
· Complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with employer contributions
· Excellent Paid Time Off benefits including paid maternity and paternity leave
· Great company culture
· Ongoing professional development and mentorships