WHO ARE WE?
For over 30 years, TeleTracking has been operating with a simple mission, to ensure that no one waits for the care they need. Our state-of-the-art technology, combined with actionable best practices and a strong advisory services team, means that we provide the critical operational components required to build a responsive, resilient healthcare system. One of those key components is the centralization of hospital operations…the ability to see in real-time everything from the number of available beds to receive and treat patients to the number of pieces of available medical equipment. TeleTracking values people with an entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and building strong relationships with our employees. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion in our workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for everyone.
TeleTracking is seeking an Executive Coordinator to provide support to the President/Co-CEO and Chief of Staff. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented team player who enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The candidate will also have strong attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple requests and projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Calendar management with attention to details, accuracy, timeliness, conflict resolution and alignment to the leader’s priorities and commitments
· Planning and coordination of complex domestic and international travel itineraries
· Timely and accurate review and reconciliation of expenses
· Coordination and logistical support for on-site and off-site meetings/events including Town Halls, Morale Events, Business Meetings and Leadership Off-sites
· Collaborate with other business leaders, business clients and People & Culture partners to align calendars and meetings with the Rhythm of the Business (ROB) and ensure tight coordination of the leaders’ priorities and commitments
· Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, a high level of professionalism in dealing with people inside and outside the company with a positive attitude
· Provide other administrative tasks as required
Bachelor’s Degree required
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· 0-2 years of administrative experience or similar (facilities or managing events, etc.)
· Proficient with Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Teams
· Experience with expense tools, vendor management and facilities
· The ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects/assignments with a high degree of accuracy, urgency and professionalism
· Possess excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to proactively identify issues and resolve problems through appropriate channels swiftly
· Strong planning, organization, time management and communication skills
· Demonstration of solid judgment, a high level of integrity and ability to handle confidential information appropriately
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.