You’ll be using state-of-the-art technology to drive manufacturing excellence.
Toward this end, you will work with vendors and TSMC WAT equipment engineers to build up production lines within Fab WAT areas. You will be responsible for new WAT tool releases, system management and troubleshooting of systemic issues.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing new WAT tool data matching and release.
- Improving WAT quality/manufacturing efficiency.
- Providing WAT tool, recipe and system management.
- Troubleshooting WAT tool and systematic issues.
- Scheduled night shifts and weekend on-call rotations in a 24/7 high-volume manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of a M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related fields.
- Familiarity with Unix/C++/VBA, device physics and tool release procedure is preferred.
- Good communication skills with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team.
At TSMC, we develop the technologies that shape the future and change the world!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives, including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org