At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Focuses on delivering a robust and efficient semiconductor manufacturing process with data driven analytics and systematic problem-solving skills.
You’ll be using state-of-the-art technology to drive manufacturing excellence.
Toward this end, you’ll work closely with product engineering, lithography, etch and thin films teams to drive integrated module development control and improvements to resolve issues or specific requests from our customers.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Designing and executing experiments, interpreting and extracting insightful results from complex data sets to optimize the manufacturing process and achieve precision control at atomic levels.
- Applying statistics process control methods to establish and sustain a robust manufacturing process.
- Installing, qualifying and sustaining manufacturing equipment to expand capacity with punctuation and quality.
- Collaborating effectively with equipment and material suppliers and partners to identify technology gaps and deficiencies; devising, evaluating and qualifying mitigation and continuous improvement solutions.
- Scheduled night shifts and weekend on-call rotations in a 24/7 high-volume manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in an engineering and scientific field such as Physics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electric Engineering, Chemistry, Nuclear Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to work on cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- A team player that can multitask and thrive in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
*Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: email@example.com