At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Focuses on overseeing the daily operations of our IC foundry and ensuring that all profiling operations, workflow and customer reports are consistent with agreed-upon service operations.
You will play a key part in improving manufacturing productivity by working closely with other innovators on integration, device, lithography, etch and thin films process.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Improving productivity effectively and efficiently to meet organizational objectives.
- Scheduling projects to meet customer and business expectations; running projects upon compound receipt, analyzing data, and updating tracking programs to keep operations running smoothly.
- Responding quickly to updated priorities and handling multiple projects with various deadlines.
- Managing Direct Labor (DL) and building team spirit through involvement and effective communication.
- Contributing ideas and suggestions to improve standard techniques, protocols and processes.
- Collaborating with engineering teams to ensure that robotic workstations, detection instruments and database/informatics tools meet standards.
- Working day or night shifts in a 24/7 high-volume manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Industrial Management, Information Systems, Mechanical and Automation Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OM, IE, IT or related fields is required.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated leader with the capability to motivate and teach a team.
- A team player that can multitask and thrive in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
*Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org