At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Focuses on optimizing cost efficiency, smart operations and green manufacturing to build an innovative and reliable foundation to manage facilities operations for an advanced semiconductor manufacturing facility.
To this end, you will contribute to achieving energy efficiency by developing technologies such as green building design/maintenance, utilities conservation, material reduction, recycling and reclamation, and greenhouse gas control and reduction.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, building and operating the power supply systems, including high voltage electrical switchgear, electrical transformers, low voltage power distribution units and emergency power generators to operate, manage and ensure a reliable power supply system for 5nm fab production.
- Designing the electrical supply schematic according to equipment or process tools requirements and ensuring the electrical cabling meets the requirements at the point-of-use.
- Working with design or project management organizations on large-scale designs and projects.
- Conducting construction administration and site observations.
- Running daily system operation and operation data analysis.
- Collecting daily process samples and conducting associated lab work and reporting requirements.
- Monitoring and managing utilities distribution for system needs, including instrumentation and control.
- Providing routine system preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, or related fields. A Ph.D. or master’s degree is preferred.
- Professional knowledge of electrical engineering concepts, principles and practices.
- Familiarity with electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) monitoring, testing and control is preferred.
- Shift work and emergency overtime are required.
- A team player that can multitask and thrive in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Experience with electrical systems operations in semiconductor manufacturing industry is preferred.
- A work authorization is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD is required.
*Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org