At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Focuses on tool preventive maintenance (PM), parts management, PM success rate and the 6S system.
You’ll be using state-of-the-art technology to drive manufacturing excellence by improving tool performance and availability while meeting uptime and cycle time requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing preventive maintenance activities on 300mm semiconductor equipment in a cleanroom environment.
- Responding to factory system and equipment error messages.
- Reviewing Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts for process quality and conducting defect troubleshooting.
- Performing visual quality check inspections after PM.
- Actively participating in continuous improvement processes, learning and skills development.
- Sustaining and improving the spare parts management system and taking on responsibility for full life cycle of spare parts.
- Performing activities in a safe and responsible manner as well as supporting environmental, health, safety and security requirements and programs.
- A minimum of an associate degree in science or engineering-related disciplines or equivalent technical training in military service.
- Ability to operate computer and system interface programs to ensure appropriate computing and analysis of production information.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures to complete tasks and required documentation in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment, gowning up in coveralls, hoods, boots, safety glasses and gloves. Spend the majority of time on the factory floor working on the tools.
- Able to lift weight consistent with applicable regulations and/or safety guidelines, including NIOSH Lifting Recommendations.
- Ability to work on a compressed work week schedule including night shift if clearly communicated and committed to during the hiring process. Shifts are 12 hours, alternating between three and four days every other week.
*Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org