At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Train in Taiwan for 18 months then go back to Phoenix, Arizona to ramp up and open our newest US facility.
TSMC is looking for Engineering Technicians to work on tool preventive maintenance (PM), parts management, PM successful rate and 6S. You can pursue your passion in semiconductors/engineering by using state-of-the-art, agile and intelligent operating systems to improve tool performance and availability while meeting uptime and cycle time requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1) Performing preventive maintenance activities on state of the art 300mm semiconductor equipment in cleanroom environment.
2) Responding to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment.
3) Reviewing Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts for process quality and conducting defect troubleshooting.
4) Performing visual inspections (quality check) post PM.
5) Actively participating in continuous improvement processes, learning and skills development.
6) Sustaining and improving spare parts management system and be responsible for full life-cycle of spare parts.
7) Performing activities in a safe and responsible manner and supporting Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
1) A minimum of an associate degree in Science or Engineering related disciplines or equivalent technical training in military service.
2) Able to operate computer and system interface programs to ensure appropriate computing and analysis of production information.
3) Able to follow detailed instructions and procedures to complete tasks and required documentation.
4) Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and timeliness.
5) Multitasking and prioritization skills.
6) Able to work in a cleanroom environment, gowning up in coveralls, hoods, boots, safety glasses and gloves. Spend the majority of time (>90%, minus break time) on the factory floor working on the tools.
7) Able to lift weight consistent with applicable regulations and/or safety guidelines, including NIOSH Lifting Recommendations. Able to work on a compressed work week schedule including night shift if clearly communicated and committed during the hiring process. Shift is 12 hours long, alternating between three and four days every other week.
*Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: email@example.com