Swello Marketing is a fresh and growing digital marketing and creative agency. We provide first-class, no-BS Marketing services and help grow businesses through collaborative branding and advertising strategies. Our mission is to arm our clients with tools, data, and creative content necessary to create the biggest wave of impact in the fast-paced and constantly changing digital media environment.
Swello lives by four core values:
- Be Ahead of the Wave: We interpret and adapt to changes and trends in digital media.
- Extreme Ownership: Each employee or intern is accountable for their work, attitude, and relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Extra Mile, No Matter the Extra Work: Client needs come first. We seek out opportunities to maximize value and deliver exceptional service.
- No BS Marketing: We don’t over-promise or over-sell. We are genuine, direct, and transparent.
All interns are an integral part of the Swello team — and 87% of our interns receive offers for full-time employment after their internship. Our web design interns will work together with one of Swello’s full-time web designers to blend their creative and aesthetic skills with a solid understanding of functionality and user experience to deliver high-quality, easy-to-navigate products under a timeline. Web design interns must be able to work with Swello’s web design team to troubleshoot and find solutions for issues that may arise.
Swello is seeking decisive, organized, and results-driven individuals to build beautiful and functional websites and landing pages. This position requires skills in analysis and organization, creativity, and a desire to learn.
When it comes to interns, we are fairly flexible — we want to ensure that we meet your university’s requirements for receiving internship credit, while also allowing you to provide value to Swello’s success-driven digital marketing team. We strive not only to learn from you, but to provide you with valuable, real-work experience.
Our Ideal Intern:
- Is a strong and efficient communicator
- Can work well flying solo or working in a pack
- Continually develops their leadership skills and contributes at a high level
- Innovates and takes initiative
- Thrives in a technological workplace and stays up-to-date on current technology
- Wants to help build a lasting company culture at an early-stage agency
Web design interns will collaborate with clients and coworkers to:
- Develop websites on WordPress, Shopify and Squarespace
- Take initiative to find solutions for development issues or design flaws
- Create impressive and strategic designs that appeal to website visitors and improve metrics
- Learn new apps and programs quickly for increased site functionality
- Optimize time usage, prioritize and plan to meet deadlines
- Manage client assets responsibly and effectively
- Be a dedicated, hard-working, valuable member of our team
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We Hope to See:
Swello’s minimum requirements are that candidates understand and agree to uphold and stand by our company values, listed above. Above this, preferred skills and experiences are as follows:
- Working on or nearing completion of a degree in communications, public relations, marketing, advertising, web design, graphic design, or similar
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify, or Squarespace
- Experience with Adobe products such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Creative writing skills
- Experience working in cross functional and collaborative teams
- Familiarity and experience in a marketing, advertising, or sales capacity
- Ability to effectively and calmly communicate with clients and coworkers
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Candidates must be able to work in Mesa, AZ at Swello offices
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US