We have great people here and are looking for more. Come join us – you will love it!
Job Title: Drug & Health Services Support Specialist
Department: Fulfillment US
Position Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
About The Role:
Sterling is looking for a Drug & Health Services (D&HS) Support Specialist to assist our clients administering their random drug and alcohol programs. Duties may include: scheduling screenings, following up with clinics, and posting results.
This Is What You’ll Do:
- Email and phone interaction with clients
- Monitor email inboxes and Salesforce inquiries.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Audit Support & Management Information Systems (MIS) report preparation
- Oversee and interact with Non-DOT and DOT Random Drug & Alcohol Administration for clients; provide guidance according to CFR 49 Part 40 of the US Department of Transportation
- Client Facing Demos of Drug Tools website
- Use internal software to determine the closest facility based on proximity and schedule candidate appointments at collection
- Manual entry of clinical laboratory results, physical examinations and breath alcohol tests
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to drug order fulfillment and operations
This Is The Job For You If You Have:
- 1-year Client Service/Support experience
- Knowledge of the US Department of Transportation Drug & Alcohol Regulations preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Comfortability with meeting daily work goals with a high degree of accuracy
- The ability to manage multiple priorities using time management and organization skills
- Skills to work independently to follow directions as established by the company/client
- A High School Diploma or GED (required)
Please note: Sterling will welcome part-time hours and interns for this opportunity.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Sterling
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Sterling is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment individuals regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service and genetic information; and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.