Do you want a career in which you make a difference in people’s lives and at same time create amazing opportunity to provide for your family? A Cleveland-based State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance & Financial Services Representative- State Farm Agent Team Member.
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
*This position has an OPTIONAL Agency development program through the Corporate organization that molds goal-driven team members into potential future agents
*Candidates who are not already licensed for Property & Casualty Insurance in Ohio will be required to obtain licenses prior to first day of employment. Life & Health Insurance licenses will be encouraged. Licensing and testing fees will be reimbursed upon completion.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive:
• Salary plus commission/individual bonus (team members typically make $35-$65K year 1.)
• Possible Team Bonus Pay-Out
• Flexible schedule/time-off
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within our office
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred but NOT REQUIRED
• Eagerness to LEARN and ADVANCE career in insurance industry
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred but not required
• Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task