· passionate about your field?
· outgoing, with a love for working with kids?
· hoping to make a difference in others’ lives?
· interested in teaching?
Southern Teachers can help! May is the busiest hiring month for schools and opportunities are out there for first-time teachers, but vacancies are being filled quickly. We are currently seeking middle and high school Math teachers for jobs at private/independent schools throughout the South.
· We list thousands of open jobs each year.
· We work with almost 700 private/independent schools in a wide range of locations: .
· Our services are free to candidates!
Am I qualified?
· If you studied biology, chemistry, physics, math, engineering, neuroscience, or other STEM fields, your skill set is in demand in schools.
· For secondary school, teaching certification is desirable but not required.
· You do need the ability and willingness to work with kids!
How does it work?
· Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
· Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your background and search requirements.
· Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start connecting you with schools.
Southern Teachers is a placement agency that helps teachers find jobs at K-12, college-preparatory, private/independent schools across the South. Our services are free to candidates. Learn more about our work with candidates, and the other ways we support schools, at SouthernTeachers.com.
Still have questions? Schedule a 15-minute meeting during our recruiting Office Hours.
· Passion for working with kids and ability to motivate students
· Strong subject knowledge in your field
· Interest in contributing to the school community through extra-curricular activities and/or coaching sports
· Bachelor’s Degree required (2.8 GPA minimum)
· Graduate degrees can be advantageous, but are not required
· Teaching Certification is desirable but not mandatory
· Experience with kids in any capacity is desirable, especially for recent graduates without teaching degrees
Salaries based on schools and locations, but is commensurate with experience.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Apply today at SouthernTeachers.com