· passionate about education?
· outgoing, with a love for working with kids?
· interested in helping build a school community?
Southern Teachers can help! Schools are still hiring teachers to fill late-breaking openings and there are opportunities for first-time teachers, but vacancies are being filled quickly. We are currently helping private/independent schools in Maryland, Delaware, DC find elementary school teachers in all subjects.
Am I qualified?
· For elementary positions, teaching certification is required. (Southern Teachers works with uncertified teachers, but only for secondary school positions.)
How does it work?
· Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
· Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your background and search requirements.
· Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start connecting you with schools.
Southern Teachers is a placement agency that helps teachers find jobs at K-12, college-preparatory, private/independent schools around the South. Our services are free to candidates. Learn more about our work with candidates, and the other ways we support schools, at SouthernTeachers.com.
· Bachelor’s Degree required (3.0 GPA minimum)
· Graduate degrees can be advantageous, but are not required
· Teaching Certification is mandatory for elementary school positions
Salaries vary and are determined by each individual school.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Apply today at SouthernTeachers.com