Seattle Golf Fitness
Golf Performance Coach
Seattle Golf Fitness, founded in 2018, is Seattle’s premier golf performance company. Clients range from beginners to a 2-time PGA Tour winner. SGF is located on Mercer Island, just 5 minutes away from downtown Seattle.
In February, SGF finished the buildout of a brand new strength and conditioning facility adjacent to our previous space. It features all Rogue equipment, squat racks, turf, cable machine etc. SGF also has complete access to the Mercer Island Golf Club (next door) to use their golf simulator bays. Seattle Golf Fitness is looking to bring on a new Golf Performance Coach to support us in our mission to help golfers unlock their true potential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Facilitate comprehensive evaluation of new clients, including intake interviews about history and goals, physical screening / testing, and swing evaluation
– Develop an effective and personalized program to help clients achieve goals
– Treat every client as though they are family and a PGA Tour Pro
– Collaborate with other golf, fitness, and medical professionals to facilitate client progress
– Use CoachNow software to provide notes, videos, goals and photos with client and client’s team of professionals
– Complete necessary administrative duties including client follow-up, communication with team members and development of fitness plans
– Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times while showing commitment to the Seattle Golf Fitness Mission, Vision, and Core Values
– Manage and Advise SGF interns
– Develop personal relationships and rapport with clients
– Advance clients efficiently towards goals
– Perform other related duties as assigned or required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
– Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology from an accredited University or College
– NSCA CSCS
– 1-2 years of related experience
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Charismatic personality
– Passion for golf and golf culture
– TPI Certifications
– Experience with high-net worth individuals and/or professional athletes
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the Golf Performance Coach is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, and engage in physical exercise. The employee is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
– Salary: $48,000 to $95,000 (including base salary, revenue share, and bonuses)
– Continuing Education Stipend: $2,000 per annum
– Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Stipend
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
– Please include cover letter with your application