Search Fund Accelerator, an innovative private equity firm, is accepting applications for our 2021/22 class of Analysts set to begin in summer of 2021. Our Analysts help us optimize the alternative investment model that we practice, known as a Search Fund.
Search Fund Accelerator, SFA for short, provides support and capital to entrepreneurs seeking to acquire, manage, and grow a business as its CEO. Our highly vetted entrepreneurs, or Searchers as we refer to them, are recent graduates from top MBA programs. They have experience in investment banking, consulting, operations management and private equity. Our Searchers are proven leaders who build strong relationships with the Analysts.
Analysts are an integral part of the support we provide to our Searchers. While we benefit from their invaluable contributions to our fund, Analysts gain significant exposure to entrepreneurship, venture capital, and private equity in the real world. The Analyst positions are full time, 40 hours per week for at least six months though a commitment of one year is preferable.
Our Analysts gain insight into various industries and business models. Through hands-on experience, Analysts develop their practical skills that they employ for years to come. Analysts build a strategic network that stays with them for the rest of their careers.
Former Analysts have continued their careers at firms including Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital, Bain & Co, McKinsey & Co, and Deloitte. Other alumni have also followed our Searchers and accepted positions at SFA portfolio companies.
What SFA Analysts do:
- Assist searchers in developing industry theses, lead generation & evaluating investment opportunities
- Serve as administrator for the search and manage day to day operations, organizing meetings, trainings, and ad hoc projects.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
- Strong quantitative, analytical and research skills
- A friendly personality and a sense of humor
- An ability to thrive in a small team, startup environment
- Interest in private equity and entrepreneurship
- Fluency in English, both oral and written form
- Prior authorization to work in the US, we are not able to offer sponsorship for international applicants at this time
Culture and Benefits:
Our offices are collaborative and relaxed. Our small teams mean that your hard work is not only noticed, it’s appreciated! Our Analysts benefit from a strong working relationship with our Searchers as well as our Partners.
Analysts are compensated at the prevailing hourly minimum wage and the company pays for 100% of the employees health plan. This means that if you work for Search Fund Accelerator, the company pays 100% of the costs of your medical and dental insurance. We believe that we have a responsibility to protect and care for our most valuable assets, and we want our employees to be taken care of completely.