Marketing Internship for Fall Semester 2021
Vice President, Marketing
Under the supervision of the Vice President, Marketing, the Intern, Marketing will gain experience in social media marketing, digital marketing, data analytics, marketing research, SEO, retargeting, webinars, virtual tradeshows or other hands on opportunities.
- Must have accomplished at least 12 hours of credits in applicable college-level courses towards a minor or major in marketing, communications, public relations or a related field.
- Strong organization skills required for the job as well as a positive attitude.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Experience with social media.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Updating content on website, social media, presentations, and sales sheets
- Researching competitors, opportunities, and other marketing research
- Updating CRM and other software programs for marketing initiatives
- Source product for best pricing and quickest shipment from vendors.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and team
- Develop campaign concepts from the ground up.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for hard-working, intelligent, driven individuals to help us build smart, secure communities, enterprises, and Government.