The Security Representatives are the face of the Rock Hall; a customer service-based security position.
Responsibilities include monitoring the Hall to ensure a safe and secure environment as well as providing superior customer service to WOW the Hall visitors.
Additional responsibilities include monitoring the artifact and exhibit areas, providing accurate information, and more.
- One (1) to three (3) years customer service experience
- Six (6) months in a highly visible security position
- Criminal justice or law enforcement training preferred.
- First-Aid and CPR training highly preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and appreciation of rock and roll history preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of downtown Cleveland area and activities helpful
Candidates must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime, and the ability to work rotating shifts and on short notice. Must have reliable transportation. Employment is contingent upon the ability to successfully pass a background investigation, drug screen and a reference check.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.