Your Rock & Roll Dream Job Awaits! Apply now and help us welcome fans from around the world to the home of rock & roll.
The Rock Hall is auditioning passionate music fans to join our summer crew. NOW HIRING enthusiastic and energetic crew members to help deliver a world-class experience in the following positions:
Seasonal positions run from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Our Seasonal Crew will work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime and the ability to work rotating shifts and on short notice.
Have fun in a world-class museum featuring live music, public programming, and events throughout the summer. No prior experience needed, just your love of rock & roll.
- flexible availability, including evenings, weekends, holidays and the ability to work rotating shifts and on short notice.
Preferred experience in the following areas helpful:
- customer service
- knowledge and appreciation of Rock and Roll history
- bilingual capabilities a bonus
- strong verbal communication skills
- knowledge of downtown Cleveland area and activities
- high school graduate or equivalent
- exciting work environment
- discounts in museum store & cafe
- affordable parking options & close proximity to public transportation
- participation in our “Fans First” customer service training
Employment is contingent upon your ability to successfully pass a background investigation, drug screen and reference check.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.