As a company whose mission is to be the most progressive and inclusive money transfer business in the world, we deliver the highly reliable payment services to our customers. With locations in over 402k locations in 165 countries, we have adopted the true identity of what it means to be multicultural and embody the idea of being family, no matter where we are.
At Ria, you’re be surrounded by colleagues, both in Buena Park, CA and across the Globe, who are dedicated to each other and empowered to be creative and nurture “out of the box” solutions.
The Core API team creates our API ecosystem in charge of centralizing the most important core functionalities of Ria’s daily operations.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 4-7 years of overall full stack software development experience
- Experience building API’s from scratch, 2+ years.
- Experience working with SOAP/REST based services.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent skills in object-oriented design paradigms.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field from an accredited university.
.Net, C#, RESTful services, SOAP services, SQL Server.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design, develop and maintain REST based services
- Write and modify complex and efficient MS SQL Server Stored Procedures and queries
- Design and develop backend systems that integrate to external systems and support existing processes as well as develop and maintain web/windows applications
- Prepare test data and functional specifications
- Build integrations with various external services based on technical documents
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE:
REST API documentation using Swagger, Angular, HTML5, CSS, JQuery and experience working with a financial organization.
Why Choose Ria?
In this business, humility can be hard to come by. We put others ahead of ourselves, the way our customers do every day. Because this isn’t just business, it’s personal. People deserve much more than just a fair price. They deserve empathy, hope and ultimately respect.
This how we do right by people and their needs – not more, not less.
We never rest, we raise the bar and put people first.
We work hard and take nothing for granted.
We facilitate possibilities in every possible way.
We champion people’s needs, today and tomorrow.
We open ways for a better everyday life.