- Perform Quality Data Engineering to create FAI packages including the gage R and R studies.
- Collect and analyze all various quality data to understand where the quality issues are occurring.
- Trend data and implement statistical reporting with CPK information for management review on a weekly basis.
- Analyze data feeds for opportunities in automation and implement enhancements to reduce time for reporting.
- Collect and Analyze data to identify adverse trends and improvement opportunities
- Upload the required documents and documentation into respective system.
- 1 -3 year experience in First article inspection package creation or internship experience working in aerospace/automotive industry
- Expertise in Gage R&R, CPK and statistical reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required