Sign On Bonus of $500 immediately upon start!!
How would you like to work for the company voted the #1 preschool and daycare center in Natick, MA by Wicked Local?
Do you love working with children? Are you passionate about helping each and every child reach their fullest potential? Do you want a work environment that is supportive, fun and enriching and shares your same passion and goals? Then you will be excited to know that Teacher positions are available at Mini-Miracles Early Education and Child Care Center!
“Where Learning and Play Happen All Day” is the philosophy we carry through at Mini-Miracles. We are committed to helping each and every child reach their full potential through exploration, play, and structured learning times. We believe a fun, positive and progressive start to education is the key to future success and we are able to achieve all that through our unique developmentally sequenced curriculum and wonderful team of teachers and Directors.
We are currently seeking an EEC Certified Teacher to join our team! Not yet EEC certified? Mini-Miracles provides assistance with EEC certification and full reimbursement!
- Must be EEC certified or be working towards your certification
- Candidate should have 1+ year experience working with children
- Knowledge of child development through course work or other experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and punctuality required
- Exceptional organizational skills and cleanliness
- Ability to multi-task
- Candidate must be flexible and be able to respond to change as needed
Summary of Position:
- Work directly with MMCC children to provide them with a safe, warm, nurturing and educational environment
- Make sure all of children’s needs are met at all times
- Establish strong parent and family relationships and ensure that parents and children’s needs are communicated to the correct people within the center.
- Create and implement fun and engaging lesson plans based on the MMCC Curriculum with the oversight of the Curriculum Coordinator and support of the other teachers in the center
- Ensure MMCC center and classrooms are kept clean and organized
- Attend regular staff meetings and parent nights
- Adhere to all EEC regulations and Mini-Miracles policies and procedures
- Candidate must be passionate about working with children and bring a positive and upbeat attitude each and every day!
Mini-Miracles offers excellent benefits for eligible employees including:
• 80 hours for vacation/personal time
• Earn up to 4 weeks of additional vacation time
• 10 Major Holidays
• Competitive salary
• Assistance with receiving EEC Certification
• Excellent benefits including medical (Harvard Pilgrim) and dental insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield). Co-pays as low as $15.00! Short term and long term disability, life insurance, accident insurance and 401K
• 20% off of tuition for on-site child care
• 20 hours of paid training, as well as opportunities for career advancement
Please visit our website at www.minimiracleschildcare.com!