Radiant Technology is seeking a Digital Content Designer who is motivated to join an award-winning team to build unique interactions and experiences through Digital Signage in a multitude of areas including transportation, manufacturing, healthcare, education, banking, and commerce. Remote-work is a possibility for this position.
- Designing engaging content for digital signage experiences and implemented using content management software.
- Work closely with our Creative Director and Application Development team to design and develop far-reaching interactions and experiences through digital signage, and other mediums.
- Translate requirements into wireframes and mockups.
- Contribute ideas and designs for clients and internal use.
- Work directly with customers to ensure proper design and integration of content and experiences.
- Provide ongoing content support to customers for maintaining and expanding their environments.
- Contribute to design of content and collateral for internal and external marketing purposes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Design or Graphic Design.
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS, and jQuery.
- Understanding of Video Compression, Editing.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office 365.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and individually on assigned tasks and operate with a service-oriented mentality.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable under imposing deadlines.
- Ability to take critique, direction, and ownership of one’s mistakes.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software and technology.