Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
• Collect all deliveries from loading bay, log, QC, receipt in, store and distribute as required
• Maintain stock on shelves in a tidy manner, executing stock rotation in appropriate date order
• Record all stock movements and stock issues using Inventory control system
• Ensure accurate data entry
• Analyze and drive process improvement
• Operate all Inventory Control systems and other appropriate systems to facilitate stock processing duties
• Maintain close links with study PMs and Set Up managers to ensure stock items used in studies adheres to short dated procedures and advise on any material shortages
• Ensure Pre-assembly area is stocked and pick and issue internal material requisitions for all areas
• Participate in stock cycle-counts
• Liaise with internal customers, suppliers, and the Purchasing and Finance departments on all stock related issues
• Such as price variances, non-receipts of goods and supplier issues
• Review Inventory system and Monitor stock levels to ensure the minimum stock level is not breached, order stock as required via the system
• Order in a timely manner taking account of lead times
• Follow up on Purchase Orders to obtain delivery timescales
• Progress outstanding orders and escalate to supervisor for guidance
• Set up and monitor call off orders
• Review historical inventory analysis to review and update minimum and re-order stock levels in agreement with the supervisor
• Prepare and log interlab shipments for other Q Squared sites ordering stock as required and providing Logistics the details of the shipments along with any related documentation required
• Maintain close links with Lab departments to ensure stock reorder levels are adequate
• Review stock system for non-moving stock or expired stock and follow discard procedures
• Train new starts within the department, ensuring they are trained as per the department training matrix
• Serve as team lead and coordinator
• Closely monitor the returned kits procedure is being followed and take responsibility in insuring all returned kits are logged and dealt with promptly
• Ensure the Housekeeping within the warehouse area is always kept tidy and presentable and responsible for ensuring all stock is stored and labelled correctly
• Deputize for other stock controllers as and when required
• Perform any other duties as required as directly by superiors
• Follow department SOPs
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 year of related experience.
• Good PC skills including Excel and Word.
• Effective leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational, communications, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to drive fork trucks and secure applicable certification.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.