Provides internal study related support by performing tasks associated with the study lifecycle. Works closely with the Project Manager to learn the procedures and practices necessary to ensure that all project work stays on schedule and is done according to Q2 Solutions’ standards.
•Provides direct support to the Project Manager;
•Assesses project scheduling requirements adhering to timelines;
•Provides administrative support to the scientific operations and support staff adhering to standard operating procedures, regulatory guidelines, good documentation standard, and metrics;
•Assists with the compilation of run results to be approved or rejected by the Project Manager; •Orders project specific supplies;
•Ensures project billing is initiated;
•Assists Project Manager with resolution of analytical issues
• Bachelor’s Degree Scientific field
• 1 year of related experience. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience in GLP laboratory environment.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, organizational, and time management skills; Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities;
• Utilizes resources effectively;
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve;
• Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of tools;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a close attention to detail; Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of the organization; Understanding of routine laboratory procedures;
• Ability to clearly describe experimental objectives and data conclusions;
• Understanding of method development and validation of assays preferred;
• Understanding of regulatory practices (eg GCP, GLP, GMP) preferred.