WHO WE ARE:
Proof Strategies works with value-driven organizations and leaders who aspire to create positive change. As an agency partner, we’re committed to supporting our clients’ goals and actualizing their mission.
But what does this mean?
It means we try to live by our values—transparency, honesty, reliability, accountability—every day. And we hold ourselves accountable, and those we work with, to a high standard in order to meet those values. We expect you to Ask Better Questions and bring the entrepreneurial spirit to your work, every day.
Culture is the character and personality of our organization; we practice internally what we say externally. This is what makes our business unique and why you’ll want to work with us. The sum of our values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors and attitudes is what we bring with us to work—your work—every day.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Executive. We are looking for someone who can do it all: The ideal candidate is a skilled writer, understands media relations, is highly organized and can build compelling content for digital. We are looking for someone who wants to grow into an account leader who is willing to take on the clients’ challenges with creative thinking and flawlessly execute the day-to-day.
· Oversee the day-to-day operations of accounts by monitoring client objectives, work quality, timelines and budget
· Work closely with the internal team, playing major role in creation of communications plans, strategies and goals
· Develop trusting relationships with our clients and serve as the daily contact, sometimes acting as client lead
· Demonstrate effective spoken and written communications both internally and externally
· Demonstrate proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans
· Willingness to mentor and guide junior staff
· Ability to simultaneously manage competing deadlines and multiple projects at once
· Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, conducting research for new business, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations
· Demonstrate Proof’s core values of transparency, honesty, reliability and accountability.
WHO YOU ARE:
· A bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations or related field.
- 2+ years of public/media relations, marketing and/or journalism, agency and public affairs experience is a plus
- A concise communicator who can articulate messages through both written and oral communications
- A detail-oriented employee with the ability to track both immediate and long-term client needs
- Willing to think outside of the box to solve problems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to track and meet multiple deadline and projects
- A lifelong learner who is curious and seeks out professional development opportunities
- Preferably have prior experience volunteering or working with a nonprofit organization or international work
- Nice and smart—we like to work with people we like
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending for health, transit and childcare benefits
- 401(k) plan
- One-time bike stipend to encourage environmentally friendly commuting
- Professional development + EDI trainings
- Culture events throughout the year, including yearly all-office retreat and holiday party
- Quarterly team community volunteer opportunities
- Pro bono work (Giving Tuesday)
- Flexible working hours
- Summer hours on Fridays
- 15 days of annual leave + holidays + nature days
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Proof employees are working from home until it is safe to return to the office.
Proof Strategies provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, family status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.