Project MaeCon is located in San Antonio and looking for self-motivated, entry-level individuals who are willing and ready to learn, grow and challenge themselves within a sales, marketing, and consulting company. Project MaeCon trains team members in entry-level sales, marketing, leadership, entrepreneurship, and management.
We believe that the greatest leaders are people who have actually walked in the shoes of the people they’re leading. That’s why everyone on our team is required to start out in an entry-level role and work their way up.
Some of the biggest brands in the nation outsource to Project MaeCon for their direct sales and marketing needs. When sales in an area are stagnant or decreasing, clients call on Project MaeCon to help drive results back to standards and beyond. Clients know they can trust the Project MaeCon team to represent them with professionalism and integrity and they know we get results!
Due to the revenue, we have generated in the San Antonio area thus far, we need to hire additional team members that can help us continue to drive revenue and increase market share for our clients across the Midwest.
- Basic sales presentations
- Track and record customer data
- Sales applications and processes
- Meet with consumers one-on-one on behalf of clients
- Aid in the training and development of other team members
- Attend daily meetings and workshops
Areas of training and development:
- Basic sales techniques
- Simple sales presentations
- Campaign management
- Business leadership
- Relationship building
- Customer retention
- Team leadership
- Business and market expansion planning
- Competitive pay
- National and international travel opportunities
- Recognition for top performance
- Full training (paid and ongoing)
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Upbeat and energetic, team atmosphere