We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer I for our Union Grove, WI plant location.
Assists in determining the operations required for fabrication and assembly of products as well as implementing cost- savings process improvements.
· Troubleshoots and resolves issues, estimating time requirements for operations, and preparing operation sheets.
· Recommends and implements improvements and/or modifications in the sequence of operations, equipment utilization, and related matters to increase efficiency and cost savings.
· Programs CNC equipment.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· 1+ years of experience within Manufacturing Engineering space
· Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma acquired within 3 years
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment