Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is a leading re-seller in the point of sale industry. With more than 30 years in the industry, our team prides itself on offering our customers the latest technology and unmatched customer service to help them operate their businesses efficiently.
Pinnacle is looking for eager, energetic sales professionals who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
This is an outside sales position responsible for marketing and promoting our products and services to prospective customers throughout the assigned territory.
- Achieve targeted sales revenue goals with assigned Sales Representative.
- Local marketing as assigned by Regional Sales Director.
- Maintain a weekly call plan and travel schedule.
- Extensive travel throughout the territory to meet prospects, and provide sales presentations or demonstrations, as well as cold calls.
- Demonstrate products to groups and individuals with direct focus on sales.
- Establish long-term business relationships creating future sales and referrals.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and services.
- Produce a continuous volume of outbound communication.
- Recommend and quote products that meets specific customer needs.
- Enter and track sales information into CRM database.
- Attend networking events.
- Other reasonable duties and assignments.
- Previous sales experience is not necessary. We will train the right highly-motivated, personable candidates.
- This position requires a self-starter who has the capability to work independently without need for daily supervision.
- Strong closing skills and thrives under pressure.
- Ability to fully demonstrate the products represented.
- Must be capable of utilizing several basic computer programs – Windows, Office, Outlook, and our CRM database.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Willingness to generate large volume of phone calls, correspondences, and cold calls.
- A clean, valid driver’s license.
- Effectively divide time between office and the road, with willingness to travel extensively throughout the territory.
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a MUST.