Are you currently working in the restaurant industry but hate the hours? Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is looking for a restaurant professional to install and train clients on our POS systems. Work with other former restaurant industry professionals in our relaxed and fun corporate office located in Birmingham, Ala.
· Assist with new client installations and training
· Answer user inquiries regarding clients’ POS systems
· Will be trained to troubleshoot and resolve POS issues
· Maintain detailed records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions taken in our CRM
· Direct experience in the restaurant industry working as a manager, bar manager, or equivalent
· Familiarity with POS systems
· A willingness to learn the troubleshooting process
· Able to maintain a calm, professional demeanor on the phone and in front of clients
· Clear communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task on several projects
· Ability to demonstrate strong customer service tendencies
· Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems preferred
· Familiarity with POSitouch Point of Sale a plus
· Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
· MUST PASS A PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK
Pinnacle Hospitality Systems provides on-the-job training on all aspects of our POS systems. We offer a fun and progressive team environment, along with a complete benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, and 401k.
This is a full-time position located in Birmingham, Ala.