Kingsbury Country Day School is currently hiring for a Middle School Math Teacher. Must have valid Michigan Teaching Certification with an EX Endorsement.
Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans. 401K plan available. Life, ADD, and LTD 100% paid by the employer!
Are you looking to work for a school that has deeply-rooted commitment to collaboration, in which all teachers and staff have a valued voice and openly share ideas for instruction, assessments, school practices, and events? Does working at school that is located on a beautiful 100 acres, rural setting with woods, trails, prairies, ponds, and fields that offer endless opportunities to take students outdoors for classroom lessons and experiment sound like a place you would want to work at?
Kingsbury Country Day School is an innovative charter school located in Oxford, Michigan. Grades taught are Prekindergarten through 8th. Kingsbury is devoted to personalized education: addressing children as individuals with their own potentials, interests and needs and helping them realize and reach their maximum potential in a safe and secure learning environment. Highest values, ethics and character education are a way of life at Kingsbury. Learning tasks and opportunities excite and challenge, encourage creative and discerning thinking while fostering organizational skills and clarity of written and spoken thought.
Teachers at Kingsbury can expect:
- A teacher mentorship program for all new faculty, ensuring support as a new member joins the team.
- Professional development opportunities for all staff throughout the school year, with the opportunity to voice interest and requests for professional development to suit individual or whole group needs.
- A wide-range of technology available in the classrooms to promote innovative and dynamic instruction and assessment opportunities, including iPads, Chromebooks, Smart Boards, document cameras, and a 3D printer.
- A rigorous, challenging curriculum authorized by the International Baccalaureate as a PYP school, creating a learning environment that is student-centered, inquiry-based, and has a strong character development component.
- A supportive administration team that embraces educators as professionals, foster’s individual growth, and respects the teacher’s autonomy in the creation and implementation of curriculum.
We are looking for talented and inspired teachers, who are passionate about kids, believe that every child can achieve at high levels, and wants to work as a team. If you are interested in joining the Kingsbury Country Day School team on this exciting mission, click here. To learn more about Kingsbury Country Day School, please visit our website at https://www.kingsburyschool.org/