Are you looking to learn more about the field of Human Resources? Do you enjoy working with data and people? If you have an eye for detail and communicating with people?
Partner Solutions has a great opportunity for you to get your feet wet in the field of human resources this summer!
Partner Solutions is hiring a Summer HR Assistant/Intern to work up to 30 hours per week; $12 hour. Position could potentially lead to full time employment with benefits.
Candidates must be able to multitask, prioritize assignments, work well under pressure and be very detail oriented. The candidate must have great communication skills and a positive attitude.
If you are looking for a position that will challenge and push you to be your best, where you can share ideas and contribute to the team, apply for this job. You’ll find a workplace that values your contribution and time, celebrates accomplishments, and rewards creative solutions to complex issues.
- Administrative HR support
- Employee benefit enrollment and terminations
- COBRA administration
- Confirm and audit vendor invoices
- Work Injury Claim Processing
- Employee education and communication
- Benefit Guide Updates
- Affordable Care Act Reporting
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Enjoy customer service
- Computer literacy, prior experience with HRIS systems and/or other HR technology preferred
- Flexible, agreeable, team player
- Possess a high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information