As an intern at Paddio, you will help connect customers with Loan Officers through loan origination, utilizing & gaining the following skills:
- People Services
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Interview & educate borrowers & obtain and/or verify information and documentation.
- Learning and mastering assigned projects for Paddio.
- Process documentation & information through our online approval systems.
As an intern you will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain experience applicable to your career goals. You’ll be expected to take direction and incorporate feedback from your mentors and should proactively identify opportunities for you to support the team.
We’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We’ll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- High attention to detail.
- Dedicated work ethic.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- Ability to take direction and incorporate feedback.
- Proactively identify needed tasks.
- Task management and time management.
- Ability of work nights and weekends.
Paddio is proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.